• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can someone please tell me this isn’t the secret vin area

chall7–2

Reaction score
It’s got a tab that can be cut off if not needed…

IMG_8419.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
Yea I’ve got to take the tires off in the back and re work the trunk extensions-the rear valance won’t fit right.. it’s like dad said for my first time doing such a hard project it’s not that bad..

And the SE holes is 1/4 I think so I’m going to have to carefully shave these clips to make em squeeze in.. I really don’t won’t to drill the holes out because it’s 1/4 hole trim holes and I can’t find 1/4 trim clips but I’m getting impatient with buying so I keep having this thought of it doesn’t matter I’ve shown enough information to allow me to drill the holes and even go as far as one day swap the door out for a new one…

Dad knew and I knew it from day 1 with this car it’s gonna be a long journey and dad knew but I never expected it be so hard to find certain parts and als how expensive those parts is…

Those SE door trim moulding-it wasn’t no meat left on the bone and the bone had been chew up with little left- I just got tired and frustrated and bought em and I’m proud I did it’s like paying for one less worry to find not just a part… they didn’t just pop up in one day and I bought em-I watched em for months and my saliva grew and grew until the heated top of the rear fender se moulding bidding war something click after I lost saying if I’m doing that with fender mouldings then I’m buying the door trim…

I’m getting tired of being on eBay all the time so just buying that one rare part is like paying for one less thing to look for… it’s kinda of like a S79 steering wheel-it’s one event on eBay from spending 1000s of hours on eBay that made me buy it thinking that don’t pop up… and one day instead of me as the buyer I’m the seller like the smart seller who sold me the door trim who marked his price up high…

That guy knew eventually someone who doesn’t want to wait around who’s got money will pay his price…

Also now that I’ve quit pot so far for 4 months I’m starting to quit cigarettes…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I’m taking a break from social media for a few months I’ll pop up with more intelligence on the build…

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Don't drill out the holes. Find a clip that works for the hole size.
There was a thread here somewhere with a bunch of those clips for sale.

chall7–2

Reaction score
Remember y’all my code takes something in the picture that’s information-the information tells it to blend in with it… same principal like putting a mathematical formula in a picture and telling it to make scene with that formula.. I’m taking a break… remember water ain’t completely water in a picture…

And this ain’t nothing what I’ve shown the government-all those years before these public ideal shows…

IMG_8440.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
I’m not a hacker and I don’t know no math but I see good starting points…

Their is no photoshopping done like what I’m talking about..

What the photoshopping does is look at something in the picture and adds to it-my drawings are showing what the picture code does in my guessing that in calling my code…

Like this picture below- they’re things in this picture that was not drawn by me think of was not drawn by the picture code…

Now think I the picture code took that geometry and thought I’m going to make this to make that real life photography piece blend into my art…

IMG_8301.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
See that right there both of those things circled is from a real life picture… the picture code I as the drawer created all that to make those geometrical objects look like they ain’t even what they are suppose to be… this is the future I guess in finding new math-just think those two pieces circles is a math formula and think of the artwork looked at the math and thought well I’d have to make this by the formula guidelines to make this blend in with its laws …

And the colors used are tools and components in the invention based on those two circled math formulas…

AI needs to be heavily regulated before a AI invention program pops up-I guess my ideal here can lead to it…
A image generator is the least of our concerns-if a invention generators pops up wtf is going to happen god knows what… I just see it being used as slave labour and it’s just a matter of time before a inventor falls into terrorist hands…

God knows wtf can come out of a AI generator-we have so much materials from chemicals and more for sell all over the place that when some combine it forms bombs to some sort of new pandemic… we need AI regulations…

IMG_8301.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
This is Dr Pepper shampoo and bondo like thousands and more of other things they have this information on the back… same as giving AI data points and asking what can you make with these things… i know their are things that are left out on a bunch of stuff for sell especially chemicals,the top secret ingredient that’s in coke and more…

Ours scientists don’t know everything- if AI can out do 100s of humans then AI can find new inventions and also dark inventions by using these datapoints on Dr Pepper ingredients shampoo bondo and all the rest from Lowe’s to anything imaginable…

we are a rolling with the flow race,we learn usually the hard way I mean after a big catastrophe happens then the regulations begin and arguments…

If your investing in AI be sure to know inevitably it’s going to be something happen that will become catastrophic to AI that could regulate AI vastly…

In these here probably human scientists have deemed all these unable to produce something diabolical but if AI can do 100 man’s work AI might find some back doors making a scientist say impossible…

it could be something hidden in these ingredients that could lead to a bigger bomb than what we got right now… this information will be uploaded to a AI datapoints one day when a AI inventor is found…

We see lord of the rings, actors voices, other movies finally being regulated from use with AI because the owners complained…

We are a rolling with the flow race usually the complaining happens after the event happens…

does it take a catastrophe that killes 100000s of people to make people take AI seriously-are we still creating super parasites after the pandemic..

Even if AI inventing is finally regulated things will happen behind closed doors…
So America better be prepared for when these items on Dr Pepper shampoo bottle and a bondo can and tens of thousand like em in this picture will be uploaded to a AI data point registry of information to be used to create slave labour inventions to make certain few people rich …

We need to regulate AI inventing before this happens…

IMG_8443.jpeg

IMG_8441.jpeg

IMG_8442.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I advise politicians to begin arguing making all chemical and more data points and more compartmentized-you can’t just upload the name and expect the AI to work with it you gotta teach the AI what that name does how it works with other names.

I advise our national and hopefully international scientists to make sharing anything that is the inner working of data points illegal if possible-only in a dream not realistic but in counter fact with fiction Odessa they did this before AI became a inventor…

We need the federal gov schools to give background checks and more on students before they learn about the inner workings of data points that are on the back of Dr Pepper cans and more-we don’t know what’s possible AI has awed us… if students give Dr Pepper data points to terrorist they can include those data points into their AI registry of data points to use…

What could happen in this crazy world-I don’t know…

Covid was just a hey wake up before it’s too late-just a matter of time before something is splice with a common cold that could be made for 50 bucks at Lowe’s prices with AI-who knows… inner workings is what you need not just the names on the back of Dr Pepper and shampoo bottle and bondo can-we need to make all datapoints inner workings illegal to use and make sure they aren’t use illegally in gov and also not spreading them around to everyone thinking they’re harmless it doesn’t matter…

Harmless with the common cultivation is what our scientist know but putting that harmless datapoint in with millions of other datapoints might pop up a bigger bomb then our bombs made for 50 bucks at Lowe’s…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Marty Robbin’s El Paso is what I’m talking about up above… Rosa’s Cantina a place where Felina the dark AI is… felina is a dark inventor inventing new parasites and new war weapons inside Rosa’s Cantina a back water sector with scientists all inside Rosa’s cantina…
A scientist sings this song El Paso about a guy who wants this dark AI for greed but they have a shoot out so thr scientist runs but he thinks of that young maiden felina while government agents are hunting him… he decides to go back to get the dark AI…
he looks sees El Paso with rosas cantina from a distance and wants to see felina but he sees agents but he wants to get into Rosa cantina so he goes through a back door…

He’s getting weary but his love is so strong for that dark AI system…

He finally gets shot trying to take felina for himself… and in his dreams before he dies he sees felina giving him sweets before he dies in delusions…

We most take Dark AI seriously…
And remember in my story counter fact with fiction all this with all my other posts is being recorded by aliens so let’s wonder why aliens seem to be enemies…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I’m starting to think El Paso is a location overseas in Odessa and Rosa cantina is full of elite terrorists all hanging out waiting for the young AI maiden to pass around war ideal shows… when one terrorist gets to close to felina it enrage another terrorist group who wants felinas technology more than the others…

chall7–2

Reaction score
Im redoing the rear end.. when I get paid I’m buying new trunk extensions a new tail panel gas tank supports two rear quarter panel patches and the gas tank.

I got the 1971 440 back on the stand.
And the other se trim came with a clip.

IMG_8450.jpeg

IMG_8449.jpeg

IMG_8448.jpeg

IMG_8447.jpeg

IMG_8446.jpeg

IMG_8445.jpeg

IMG_8444.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
I learn the quarter panels have tabs. These that are on the car don’t have the tabs and it’s missing about 2 inches of metal on each side..

IMG_8431.jpeg

IMG_8430.jpeg

IMG_8427.jpeg

IMG_8426.jpeg

IMG_8433.png

IMG_8432.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
Got the rear tail extensions…

The tail panel was cut when I didn’t research nothing and I did it by eye and wondered why the rear valance isn’t working.

It ain’t lined up properly plus it was welded in with a cheap Lincoln..

Paid 55 dollars for the rear tail extensions..

IMG_8453.jpeg

IMG_8452.jpeg

IMG_8451.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
And looking for you Zach Williams makes me think of AARO… I like serious parody and it’s hard to make far out music videos.. if I was a great singer I’d make different videos and lyrics that are not normal…

I like country music but I’m tired of 1 hour straight love songs I’d rather hear El Paso over and over again and parody it-is love songs a safe zone for singers and song writers-that’s not genius to me it’s only a safe way to keep followers and make money and it’s beginning to sound perverted man… I’m so tired of love songs but they have great beats that I wish someone would create a great beat but with a song about AI like El paso but not comedy… bob Dylan is amazing-the great non safe zone song like hurricane is what Oliver Anthony did that one time…

It’s hard to go down politically incorrect songs- all parodies in this day in time is comedy and I don’t like that I wish it was cover singers who parody people songs not for money but to make a name to start writing real songs like em…

When is a weird al going to come along that makes serious parodies..

Id like a cover of a song but with a video and some word changes that shows a different language than the original songs intended meaning… I’d rather do it to original songs because it’s easier to appease a bigger group-I’d like to make the original artist of the song like it but that’s hard to do in parodies…
I’m not talented in music-my music sounds corny and thats why I don’t spend all day on the piano but I know what the future of music is going to and I believe love romance is getting boring in this country and other genera’s especially when we have a **** pandemic going on in America maybe caused by love songs..

Remember you can have a terrible voice and be a great singer only if you do like what bob Dylan did go out of box-I believe anyone can sing as long as they sing a great message they can truly be listened to it’s just a beautiful voice can manipulate you easier than a non developed voice can.. the non developed voice had to speak a a cunning message with clever words to be herd…

That what the world wants is new singers going out of a safe zone I guess-it’s inflated talent and most of the talent is spending time writing usual words that are safe zone words like love songs…

That Oliver Anthony why he got number 1 is because he did something poltical rarely done-he had a great instrumental to amplify the message with great clever words…

Branch out like sing a country song like Marty Robbin’s song El Paso about a dark AI maiden handing out drinks(dark ideals that criminal organizations have to pay for because the one who owns the dark AI has more data points than others in a world where data point innerworkings are highly illegal to speak or share about because even a non harmful datpoint might become a harmful datapoint when combine with something or do a looking for you Zach Williams song that about AARO..

AARO is the beginning pentagon agency in the search for god- i like serious parodies more than anything even if i do laugh at times I still want it serious..

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Now let me ask you mathematically what does contraction causing heat in bondo do with shaking a coke to move it up and what does a aroma to attract a enemy to the destination mean…

We all know people love a good scent towards a place where it’s coming to-it’s called attraction… now what can that heat from the bondo do-what can that datapoint cause to heat up… heat leads to many things based on sensors…

chall7–2

Reaction score
A man who says all or nothing..
This man has 2500 dollars.
The man sits down and says I’m betting 250 a spin on huff and more puff..
The man hit the skill saw bonus..
The man spined the wheel.
The man hit the mansion feature.
When that happen the night changed.
The man called his brother up to drive down from two hours away..
The man who hit the bonus sat their for 3 and a half hours waiting for his brother until he got there…

You ask will the bonus screen stay the same for such a long duration..
Yes it did in my dream…

The bonus screen stay the same for 3 and half hours…

When his brother got their he hit the button…

Just 3 gold skill saws starting out is minimum 7500..

The man only had 2500 dollars..

7500…

The bonus was incredible a full house…

The bonus even had golds fall after a full house was acquired on screen…

10x your bet each hard hat that falls after a full house on huff and more puff…

A full house…

the after party was already forecasted..

Him and his brother played all night high bets-they even flown to Las Vegas..

Ps:Not all subjects are the same-a man can hit a 250 spin and get the mansion feature and it wouldn’t be the same.

Back