• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can't post new thread in Body forum

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
did you try an other device and log in.Or try an other browser. Try it. an other analogy would be.The shelf that has all the FEBO info on is full. Not The shelf for FBBO.

He said earlier he tried edge and it was all fine, but he wants to use brave.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
My iPad has been showing the same thing and does occasionally. I just go in and “clear website history and data” and all goes back to normal.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Sometimes it's something simple.Do you have 15% or more of your drive free?If not things can run amuck too.You need 15% or more free for it to operate correctly and de fragmentation,or things get lost.

Hardrive.png

themechanic

Reaction score
I see there are 3 threads on this same topic now. But it's just me, right?

I recently started using Edge browser and thought it solved the problem with the date issue, i.e. later_today_x. However, I see it showing in my Watched Threads. If I hover the cursor over later_today_x the date for that post pops up.

themechanic

Reaction score
Nobody said it was just you. Same thing happened to me - but after I cleared my chrome cache for the site, it went away.

Here is how I did it in chrome. I have no clue what to do with brave

Clear Site Data

I'm going to ignore it since the date and time can be viewed if I hover the cursor over that weird place holder.

I can set Brave up to flush everything each time I exit the browser. But that requires a physical login each time. I prefer the autofill.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I'm going to ignore it since the date and time can be viewed if I hover the cursor over that weird place holder.

I can set Brave up to flush everything each time I exit the browser. But that requires a physical login each time. I prefer the autofill.
That's pretty much what I'm doing for now.Done everything I know.And it keep recurring.Waiting to see if an update resolve it.

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
That's pretty much what I'm doing for now.Done everything I know.And it keep reacquiring.Waiting to see if an update resolve it.
That's also what I am doing. I clear it, the date and time comes back for awhile then it goes away a few days later.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Certificates for secure websites (the address begins with https://) are valid only for a certain period of time. If a website presents a certificate with validity dates that don't match the date on your computer's clock, Firefox can't verify that it is secure and will show you an error page.

Such issues can often be fixed by setting the correct date, time, and time zone on your computer system. If this does not solve the problem, it could be caused by other issues, such as a misconfigured web server or an expired certificate.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Don't know if this is the issue.
Certificates for secure websites (the address begins with https://) are valid only for a certain period of time. If a website presents a certificate with validity dates that don't match the date on your computer's clock, Firefox can't verify that it is secure and will show you an error page.

Such issues can often be fixed by setting the correct date, time, and time zone on your computer system. If this does not solve the problem, it could be caused by other issues, such as a misconfigured web server or an expired certificate.

Contact the website owner​

If you get a time-related error on a secure website and you have already checked the correct settings of your system’s clock, please contact the owner of the website which you can’t access and inform them of the problem. The website owner might need to renew the expired certificate, for example.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's pretty much what I'm doing for now.Done everything I know.And it keep reacquiring.Waiting to see if an update resolve it.

strange, its not doing that for me... I cleared the cache once and its been fine since.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
The problem keeps coming back for me too, this is something relatively new. Did you forget to “fall back” over at headquarters Joey?
I also can’t access all the emoji’s….

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem keeps coming back for me too, this is something relatively new. Did you forget to “fall back” over at headquarters Joey?

Trust me, I am working to find the problem........ Its a strange one

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
okay... I think we might have rectified the problem. Is anyone getting the date issue anymore?

Back