• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Chall Conv. Man

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just discovered and joined the group. I've owned only Mopar my whole life as does my family, my current soon to be project cars are 70 and a 71 Challenger Convertibles, they are both numbers matching cars for Engine and Transmission.
Looking forward to making some good contacts here!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Can’t wait to see them and hear more.

moparlee

Reaction score
Brian, welcome to the site from Michigan!
Can't wait to see your convertibles.

domeboys

Reaction score
Welcome! I am also a Brian from Connecticut with a 1970 numbers-matching Challenger convertible. Tell us more about your project cars, please!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Brian
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
I currently own an A66 Challenger convertible I have had since 1979 and am currently restoring.
I also owned (back in the day) a 71 Challenger vert with a 383 hp engine (hemi orange, automatic) another one I wish I kept!
Love to see some pics of what you are working on!:thumbsup:

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Sounds very cool look forward to some pics when you find time. Glad you joined up.

Reaction score
Welcome! I am also a Brian from Connecticut with a 1970 numbers-matching Challenger convertible. Tell us more about your project cars, please!
Not much to tell, I've had them in my garage for about 30 years finally started to tinker with them. I started to play around with my son to see what still works, took about 45 minutes and we had the 70 convt running! Everything still works top, blowers, lights, etc... my son was amazed. Lol going to Carlisle Friday thru Sunday to get a little more energized.
That cars body is in rough shape though, it needs floors,' cowl, trunk floors, rear quarters, front fenders, A pillar/ door connection etc...

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Sounds very cool look forward to some pics when you find time. Glad you joined up.
Will do! I have to change the fuel pump the diaphragm ruptured after sitting for 30 years and filled the crankcase with fuel... so its time to drop the oil, change the pump and them refill with new oil and filter change.
I want to drive it out of the garage and into the light of day for pictures!

Back