• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Challenger pass rear drip rail moulding

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyintahoe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need a nice rear passenger side drip rail moulding for my 74 challenger. I have paypal..

Mine has a dent and the car is headed for paint soon. The dent will stand out after paint.

Troy [email protected]

Last edited:

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some but need to know what year Challenger you have? 70 is different than a 71-74

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is only one type for a 70 Challenger check your parts book

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All 70 had the same part number and there was only one design for 70 . I had probably 100 of the 70 only ones through the years and still have quite a few and they where and are all the same for 70. If there was any slight stamping difference in any 70 from another 70 it would have only been the SOP ones but doubtfully so in production cars maybe pilot 71-74 are designed different and have a different part number

C O D Y

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You mind posting some photos?

I do still think I have two different sets of 70's (could be wrong.... won't be the first time). They look EXACTLY the from the exposed trim side, but how they were made is different.

All 70 had the same part number and there was only one design for 70 . I had probably 100 of the 70 only ones through the years and still have quite a few and they where and are all the same for 70. If there was any slight stamping difference in any 70 from another 70 it would have only been the SOP ones but doubtfully so in production cars maybe pilot 71-74 are designed different and have a different part number

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't mind go ahead and post the pics of your two different types of 70 ones that you have then we can tell you what you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back