• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Challenger question

Trevor Challenger

Reaction score
I have a 1971 challenger convertible. I want to find out how many were made like mine. Where would I go about finding this information?

My car is butterscotch yellow with a chestnut brown interior. It has a white convertible top with the luggage rack option and a 318 automatic.

Any help would be great.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
There were 2,165 verts made in '71. I can say for sure that 167 of those were 383 4 bbl cars but I don't have the breakdown for the other available engines which were /6, 318 and 340. There is no record of how many were made in what color combo or with what options.
One of our members runs an E body convertible registry and has a pretty deep list of cars registered. His name is Ola and his registries are very detailed and also public so you should see if yours is on his registry and if not you should have yours added.
I also urge any other drop top owners to make sure their verts are registered.
Ola's `cuda page

Trevor Challenger

Reaction score
There were 2,165 verts made in '71. I can say for sure that 167 of those were 383 4 bbl cars but I don't have the breakdown for the other available engines which were /6, 318 and 340. There is no record of how many were made in what color combo or with what options.
One of our members runs an E body convertible registry and has a pretty deep list of cars registered. His name is Ola and his registries are very detailed and also public so you should see if yours is on his registry and if not you should have yours added.
I also urge any other drop top owners to make sure their verts are registered.
Ola's `cuda page

Thank you for the help! I'll be sure to register my challenger.

Back