• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Christmas music!

Ray

Reaction score
I have a few let's call them reworded songs but I don't feel like being kicked off the site LOL.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I hate to kill the mood but I put dec on fast forward & cannot wait to get past the christmas music . I guess I get bored easily , after I hear the same tunes a few times I move on & look for something new , I am so sick of Bryan Adams summer of 69 , Peter Frampton can drop dead & Meatloafer 30 year old stuff I could puke .

ramenth

Reaction score
I hate to kill the mood but I put dec on fast forward & cannot wait to get past the christmas music . I guess I get bored easily , after I hear the same tunes a few times I move on & look for something new , I am so sick of Bryan Adams summer of 69 , Peter Frampton can drop dead & Meatloafer 30 year old stuff I could puke .

Party pooper. :icon_tongue: :icon_biggrin:

I think that's one of the reasons I like the Barenaked Ladies rendition of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen." It's a new twist on an old song. City on Hill's "It's Christmas Time" weave new and old together quite well.

Here's one that's been out for only a few years. The first time I heard it was last year. On the radio. Tuned into a station that goes 24 hours of Christmas music on the first of December. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMFzQhR9dJw

Last edited:
Back