• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Collection sell off.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Price please on the 1969 428 Pontiac heads.
I need to know what the number is in the middle of head.

62's ?? number or letter combo makes a big difference in interest.
Not trying to send you on a goose chase. If they are available would love to know what they are.

BIZ

Reaction score
Price please on the 1969 428 Pontiac heads.
I need to know what the number is in the middle of head.

62's ?? number or letter combo makes a big difference in interest.
Not trying to send you on a goose chase. If they are available would love to know what they are.
I will go and look tomorrow. I will let you know.

fastmark

Reaction score
Wow. Looks like the easiest way out for both of you is for someone to buy I all at once. If you sell this piece at a time, it will take forever and you will get stuck with the worthless stuff. Glad I live way too far away and don’t have any room. Lol.

BIZ

Reaction score
Wow. Looks like the easiest way out for both of you is for someone to buy I all at once. If you sell this piece at a time, it will take forever and you will get stuck with the worthless stuff. Glad I live way too far away and don’t have any room. Lol.
he has a limited amount of time to dispose of all of it. The city wants his AOR cleaned up most rickity tick. If it's not sold by then it will be scrap.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
That sucks. That's how great collections can be gained though.
How long did they give him to clean his stuff up?
What's his full asking price?

BIZ

Reaction score
He has till the end of June. His full ask for everything including the Sunnen hone and the large sandblaster and wash bin is $ 11,000. Without the large equipment it's $ 5600.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
he has a limited amount of time to dispose of all of it. The city wants his AOR cleaned up most rickity tick. If it's not sold by then it will be scrap.
I'm going through the same thing in Florida. Thirty years ago , when I moved here, it was rural. Now I have a highway in my back yard and the county wants buildings gone. Actually they want my whole neighborhood so they can put new fancy housing in. We are in a desirable location. I wish you the best in clearing out. It takes awhile. For me it was worth getting an attorney. He enabled all of us in my community to get an extention (more time) on "clean up" and compliance.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Have to watch out for eminent domain. Many states use it to grab property to turn over to developers. What else is new?
Happens frequently here in New Jersey, especially in the shore/ocean areas where the property is worth more then it was 50 years ago.

Dino2 (1).gif

BIZ

Reaction score
I'm going through the same thing in Florida. Thirty years ago , when I moved here, it was rural. Now I have a highway in my back yard and the county wants buildings gone. Actually they want my whole neighborhood so they can put new fancy housing in. We are in a desirable location. I wish you the best in clearing out. It takes awhile. For me it was worth getting an attorney. He enabled all of us in my community to get an extention (more time) on "clean up" and compliance.
Yeah, Al is not interested fighting it.

BIZ

Reaction score
They want to put a gas pipeline down through Vermont to feed the Ticonderoga mill. Vter's were okay with it until some gas co rep slipped up and mentioned imminent domain during a county meeting. The fight was on like Donkey Kong after that. Some of these farms have been owned by 1 family since 1760.

hofilbert

Reaction score
I'd like to personally applaud BIZ for posting all of his friends stuff. That was a lot of work just posting all of those pics.

BIZ

Reaction score
Are u contemplating a big buy?

BIZ

Reaction score
For everything, including the contents of the semi trailer, both garages, which includes the Sunnen Hone, the valve knurler, the blast cabinet and parts washer and all of the machine shop tools and equipment, transmissions, blocks, heads, cranks, intakes, supplies, pistons, gasket sets, rods, bearings, etc,::::$16,000.00 which is an absolute steal.
IF one wants to buy everything EXCEPT the large equipment, meaning the parts and handtools, supplies, and hand held equipment,::::::$5600.00. Again, an absolute steal. Please let me know as soon as you know if someone is truly interested because sales are ongoing and interest is high. The prices will change a little as blocks and heads etc are sold off, 4 blocks and 3 sets of heads are leaving today...as an example...

BIZ

Reaction score
It's worth mentioning that this hoard is the product of a 30 year machine shop business, and the man who owns this stuff is a machinist with an anal personality. All of these parts are fully machined and ready to go, not junk, the tools and equipment are very well cared for as he used them to make a living. It's a great buy for someone.

BIZ

Reaction score
This Collection is no longer for sale. He has changed his mind.

Back