• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Coolant Recovery

Ricks72Chlgr440

Reaction score
I relocated my battery to the trunk in my Challenger so now have some room for a coolant recovery setup. What have you used that looks nice & is functional?

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I just use an old quart of oil containers in my Chargers, New Yorker and Roached Runner. It comes out in seconds for the shows if needed. Here is a picture of one in one of my Chargers. I also have a nicer billet overflow with a drain pet **** on my Challenger for the track.

100_1698.jpg

20240127_110115.jpg

sixpactogo

Reaction score
When I built a 70 Challenger for my Niece, I scrounged around a Junk yard for a coolant set-up. I found one in a Geo Tracker that worked great for her car. It is not bolted in but I dropped it in and slid the battery up against it so it fit tight. It fit perfectly and looks like it belongs. Without a battery in that area you could do a larger bottle. Just takes a bit of ingenuity.

100_5671.JPG

100_5674.JPG

mrmopar340

Reaction score
I just use an old quart of oil containers in my Chargers, New Yorker and Roached Runner. It comes out in seconds for the shows if needed. Here is a picture of one in one of my Chargers. I also have a nicer billet overflow with a drain pet **** on my Challenger for the track.

View attachment 119700

View attachment 119701
I'm jealous, a 6 pak and cruise control with a/c to boot....

Back