• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Cuda Shaker Hood - Where Buy?

Badfishy

Reaction score
Hi all, anybody know who has a re-pop in stock - or soon to arrive? Been looking for 6 months. ETA’s on Jegs and Summit keep getting pushed several months out. I appreciate any leads!

tonysrt

Reaction score
I bought one last summer for a Cuda and they only had them with the hood pin openings. So I guess that was pretty much the last of them. AMD makes them but probably not a big enough demand for them or they would have been cranking them out. www.Stephensperformance would probably be your best bet to talk to because they are a big dealer for them.

Mopar426power

Reaction score
I talked to AMD about 2 months ago, they plan on making more but shipping container costs are sky high right now. They told me the price of the hood would double because of the shipping costs, they are waiting for shipping cost to come back to normal, he said end of summer at the earliest. Bad news is I don't think shipping costs will ever come back to "normal." so we have to wait and see...

tonysrt

Reaction score
I know he sells the shaker hood parts, bought it from him, but not sure about the hood.

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Another possible supplier to check is Six Pack Performance in New Mexico.
I have one of their hoods on my car. I believe the guy who helped me was "Art".

Last edited:

Badfishy

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, guys. Will pursue all leads. Had a chance to buy one about four months ago through golden star but didn’t pull the trigger. Woulda, shoulda, cuda!

Back