• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Documents.. ???'s on getting them..

Sledgehammer

Reaction score
Been a long time since I even had a car I was interested in finding information on, But I am curious on what's out there now for getting information about my car.
10 Years or so ago I had a 66 Hemi Belvedere and I was able to get an IBM punch card (?I think?) and even sent money to that Govier guy for a registry. Who knows if that was even worth it?.. It took months and some of the info he gave I found out later to be wrong.

So now I am here with my 70 Cuda. It's got the fender tag, but nothing else. I tried contacting the owner who did the resto and haven't found him, but the guy who sold it to me has no paperwork either. I searched the car for the broadcast sheet.. no luck, the car was completely dismantled and rebuilt.. Who knows where it (they) went.

That leads me to today... Can you get info on a 70. Is Govier still in business? Is he still the guy to go to? Does Chrysler still have the archive?

Thanks

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Chryslers kept archives end for the '67 model year and I don't know if Galen is still doing his thing or not. Did you check his website?

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I would not deal with GG if he paid me , he will take your $$ & maybe someday he might help you .

burdar

Reaction score
Do not contact GG. He seems to owe a lot of people money. If you have an average car, you'll never hear back from him. IF you own something rare, he'll put you on the top of the list and try to get you to pay him big bucks to come look at it.

Contact Barry Washington at www.hamtramck-historical.com. Barry collects 1970 info and might have something for your car.

Sledgehammer

Reaction score
Yea, my car isn't really something that special, It's a 383 4bbl Gran Coupe in purple just like to have info on it.

Back