• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

dodge-challenger-black-ghost-historic-vehicle-registry

RJHJR

Reaction score
Found this today.
Not sure if this is the proper place to post it...

ghost-1.jpg

ghost-2.jpg

ghost-3.jpg

ghost-4.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Saw it and exchanged a few words with the family at the Mopar’s at the Red Barns show last year. That car is incredible!

RJHJR

Reaction score
I can only imagine.
Get any pictures?
They might consider careful documentation and sending the stuff to MMC.
It's also worthy of a magazine spread.

budascuda

Reaction score
I can only imagine.
Get any pictures?
They might consider careful documentation and sending the stuff to MMC.
It's also worthy of a magazine spread.
It is most certainly worthy of a magazine spread, not only that, how about a truth base movie, with the actual car making cameo appearances here and there! That would be fantastic!
I think, if handled properly, the movie would be a cult classic.

RJHJR

Reaction score
That's way better.
It would indeed be a cult classic.
Start with when he first got the car bug, got thru Nam, got the car, job, family and all that entails.
Closing needs to rock the story.
Sound track from the era!
I'm good for at least a few copies.
How do we make this happen?

budascuda

Reaction score
I am actually surprised at how desperate Hollywood producers have become lately, they are so tapped out for ideas that they make a remake of a remake in order to put a movie in the theaters.
This reminds me of an old classic movie, where Victor Mature (my all time favorite actor) who is a young and broke playwrite desperately searching for someone to produce his plays. So he gets a job as a waiter in a restaurant that is frequented by the number one producer in town and slips him his script while the man is having lunch. it worked!
Now, in our case, I am not sure if we have anyone on FEBO who has a tempermental uncle with Bronx accent (lol, sorry) who is a film producer, BUT, here is a way.........
What has to be done is to get in touch with the police department, the presinct where officer Qualls worked, and ask the department's publics' relations officer to be the one to promote a proposal to the local network stations and to their affiliates( as they are in touch with them all the time!) to consider producing a series or a movie based on the life and times of officer Qualls and facilitate a collaboration between the Michigan PD and the media to bring this historic and exciting story to light in order to firstly promote the role of the police in our cities and secondly generate revenue for the department to help them with the challenges at hand.
(and save the ratings too! Lol)

Well that's one way! I really like the Chicago PD series with the chick from Flash Dance as the chief of police, but the officers were real, you can't get any better than that.

Last edited:
Back