• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dodge challenger parts collection 1970-1974..shaker/r/t & t/a hoods,guages etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970ChallengerGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Big Collection of Challenger Parts
PLEASE No Texting or Emails
Serious Only PLZ.
^^^^^Willing to Trade^^^^^What do you have to trade?

Shaker Hood I got off a Challenger w Brand New Shaker Parts...I paid big bucks way back when...Will sell for $3000 incl all Shaker parts i have so it like paying approx 1000 for the hood and its a 1970 (no crumple zones built in)
T/A Hood...$600
R/T Hood...$450
Rally Guages...$750
Dash Pad...$750
Grill...Restored $1200
Rim Blow Steering Wheel...Restored...$800

More stuff avail...gotta look and see what I have. I have alot of parts. Ex: Door Panels,Door Handles,Mirrors,4spd Column,Bezels,Light Lenses,Flip Gas Cap,Hinges,Spoilers,Console,Box of Trim,Bin of Parts and alot more I just have to look. There are 3 1/2 pages listing everything. Been saving to freshen a Chall and it has not happened so here is your chance to save thousands and thousands(I have twice as much as im asking into this collection), hundreds and hundreds on shipping, who knows how many dollars in gas and hours on the road, not to mention all the time to find it all.
If you want to pay cash thats fine. i will accept $6500 Cash. Thats a steal since there are alot of pieces, they are hard to find, all in 1 place and the quality. Unless you dont want it all, then we can maybe make a deal on part of it. Or unless you are including a trade with the cash.
Will trade all or part of my Challenger Parts Collection for a Motorhome or Travel Trailer. Possible muscle car or regular car/truck trade. Or firearm trade plus cash.
I REALLY NEED A TRAVEL TRAILER OR SOME SORT OF RV/MOTORHOME

All your Challenger Parts are Located in Los Banos Ca....East of Santa Cruz on I-5
Dont let this oppertunity pass you by.
Thanks
Call anytime between 8am & 9pm pacific.

Call 209 675 8992 and lets talk. Thank You

Last edited:

71droptop

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey buddy- I know this is not the sale of the day but any chance you have the seat belt set up for a 72 rallye dash.
Its in the wood grain bezel at the far right of a rallye gauge cluster. its red and about the size of a quarter.
Thanks in Advance.

jfreakofkorn

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you happen to have any photo(s) of the grille and the r/t hood ...???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back