• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Door bolts

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi I am missing 2 door bolts on the drivers side 70 cuda can any one tell me were to get them, also how do you adjust the doors they are low and close hard on the door pin

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
adjusting the doors can be a pain , you need to get behind the kick panel & in behind the dash , loosen the bolts & use a floor jack with a 2x4 to lift the door & retighten the bolts until it aligns correctly .
The bolts are just 3/8" coarse thread with a flat washer , many of the bolt suppliers carry them or maybe someone here has some spares .

[email protected]

Reaction score
Thank you I will give it a try do you turn all the bolts or just do the bottom and then the top Thanks

moparleo

Reaction score
Can you lift the door by hand from the door handle side of the door ? If it has up and down play, the door hinge is worn out. I rebuild these and include install and adjustment directions. Look in the parts for sale section for more info. Thanks

[email protected]

Reaction score
I checked the door for any up and down and there is no movement it fits nice when its closed but hits the pin when closeing it.

Back