• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

door glass install link

BSG

Reaction score
before i asked this i did spend some quality time looking for a thread. looking for a link to a good detailed instructions on how to install door glass on a 72 challenger. i have the glass on the front track and in the shell. problem im having is glass hits the front upper stop and the rear upper stop does hit it at all like the glass is too close to the inside of it at the front and too far away in the rear. literally 2 hrs dicking with it its late im fried help would greatly be appreciated.

floyd

Reaction score
Agree, the service manual spells it out. Here’s a pretty long post with lots of helpful suggestions embedded throughout.

BSG

Reaction score
Download a Body Service Manual and go to the glass section under Challenger for diagrams and instructions. You will have to get the 73 as the 72 Body Manual is not available here.
yup this is fairly straight forward. can't wait to print the challenger stuff complete

BSG

Reaction score
Well after many hrs of piddling around with it. Its in and fits nicely. Even added the carpet trims I've had laying around for years! Its really nice when after years of work to finally finish it. I know there is always something to do. Mine is done and I cant wait to turn the odometer around and around. I appreciate all you long timers helping throughout the process!
IMG_3922.jpg
IMG_4199.jpg
IMG_4198.jpg
IMG_3924.jpg

Back