• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dr Diff stock length Offset Front spring hangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clemenza

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello I'm looking for a Front set of Dr Diff Stock Length Offset Spring Hangers for my 70 Cuda. He is out of stock and does not know when he will make more. All he has left are the Super Stock ones. Really need these to get my B Body Rear in my car.I'm running a RMS 4link Street Lynx and these are the only hangers that will work. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Cuda Kid

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm looking for a Front set of Dr Diff Stock Length Offset Spring Hangers for my 70 Cuda. He is out of stock and does not know when he will make more. All he has left are the Super Stock ones. Really need these to get my B Body Rear in my car.I'm running a RMS 4link Street Lynx and these are the only hangers that will work. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Are you still needing the hangers? I bought the kit from Dr Diff a few months ago but only used it to mock up my suspension. I've since relocated the springs myself 6 inchs and no longer need the Dr Diff kit.

Clemenza

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply....I do still need them. I need the front hangers. How much do you want for them? Are they the 1in ones? and definitely the stock size?

Are you still needing the hangers? I bought the kit from Dr Diff a few months ago but only used it to mock up my suspension. I've since relocated the springs myself 6 inchs and no longer need the Dr Diff kit.

yamanut1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back