• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Drip rails and window seals

JKCuda

Reaction score
So, my car has been apart for quite some time and I didn't remove the trim, the body shop did. I ordered new drip rails from AMD, but now I'm finding out that I might have needed another piece for the weather strip? If this is true, does anyone know who makes it? I just got rid of all my trim because it was beat to hell and now I'm panicking that I might have given away pieces that I can't replace with new.

This is what I got from AMD...
Roof Drip Rail Moldings | AMD 630-1570-S

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I don't know of them being made new. I have plenty of them. Send a PM to me.

Chrisper

Reaction score
Same topic, but new question. Has anyone removed the drip moldings, and they were re-useable? Have to change mine out, and have a donor roof. They're $400 up here in Canada. Thanks.

moparlee

Reaction score
Same topic, but new question. Has anyone removed the drip moldings, and they were re-useable? Have to change mine out, and have a donor roof. They're $400 up here in Canada. Thanks.
When I restored my 71 Challenger I was able to re-use all of the drip rail moldings and the weather strip moldings. I had the drip rail moldings polished.

JKCuda

Reaction score
Can be reused but would most likely need to replace the seals. I ended up buying a nice set of eBay since mine were in terrible shape and given away.

Chrisper

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies fellas. Will start working on this shortly. Will be interesting. lol

Back