• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dual Horns?

Scoop

Reaction score
My 74 Challenger has only one horn. It isn't very loud, sounds like its pissed off I'm using it. LOL. Did Challenger's all come with dual horn's or single horn, depending on the trim Level? If they do come with dual horns, does anyone know where the second horn is placed. I don't see where the second horn would be mounted. Thanks as always for everyone's help and input.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
In 74 they were attached to the center hood support brace behind the grille , not sure if all 74 had dual tho .

moparlee

Reaction score
Two horns, one high H note and one low L note. There are also two styles of horns, 70 and 71 are the same, 72-74 are the same.

fasjac

Reaction score
In 74 they were attached to the center hood support brace behind the grille , not sure if all 74 had dual tho .
My 73 had dual connectors on the harness and like Chryco said, it hangs right on the hood latch support or center brace.

tonysrt

Reaction score
Back in the 50-60-70's and 80' everything was optioninal cigar lighter, glove box lock, heater, radio, dual horns, side view mirrors, day night mirror. You were nickel and dimmed to death when you bought a new car

Back