• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND DUST/GREASE CAPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonysrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can probably buy them new. Check local auto parts in the "HELP" section with the assorted parts. I just bought new ones from Rock auto, but for Cordoba rotors which are an abnormal size.

fasjac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Exactly, nothing really special about these that I know of. Oreillys’s probably can get pretty easy.

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the replies. Oreilly's says they cant get them anymore. I seen some on ebay but they want $30.00 plus shipping. At Oreillys they were about $3.00 each. Thought maybe someone had a couple laying around. No worries. Im sure I will find some.Thanks.

tonysrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I said earlier try the HELP section in different auto stores and you may get lucky. Maybe check Dorman website because they package the ones I just received.

fasjac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As I said earlier try the HELP section in different auto stores and you may get lucky. Maybe check Dorman website because they package the ones I just received.
Thanks for the replies. Oreilly's says they cant get them anymore. I seen some on ebay but they want $30.00 plus shipping. At Oreillys they were about $3.00 each. Thought maybe someone had a couple laying around. No worries. Im sure I will find some.Thanks.
I may have a couple in my totes. If I do I’ll PM back.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mopar dust cap #1613413 crosses to Dorman (Motormite/HELP) #13976. They're kind of scarce right now but they're not yet discontinued. Have your parts person check their warehouse/fellow stores.

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I did give them the Dorman #13976 part number and said it was not available. I crossed with Chrysler part # 1613416 as well and no luck.Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back