• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

E bay dash pad

quapman

Reaction score
From what I gathered, Alan is still making the pads, but someone else is selling them on ebay.

shagexe

Reaction score
Eric, if I understand....are you asking that I list it on ebay?

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
Eric, if I understand....are you asking that I list it on ebay?
No Sir..I was merely saying I would like to find a nice Black,A/C,three speaker dash pad,that is reasonable.
If I find one on ebay,or the green sheet,or on here...it is all good.

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
No Sir..I was merely saying I would like to find a nice Black,A/C,three speaker dash pad,that is reasonable.
If I find one on ebay,or the green sheet,or on here...it is all good.
BTW....Yours is a Challenger Dash....
Might look really wrong in a Cuda,Don't ya think???

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
If it is an "Un-Badged" dash,it is do-able,but not necessarily correct.
I could deal with that.

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
I just intalled a Classic Industries dash cap on my '71 Cuda the one that goes for 99.99 got it at a 30% plus shipping discount so about 80 something. At any rate I do not have an OEM Concours car so for the money it is for me at least a great looking option.
It fit like a tight glove so didn't even use the silicone glue that came with it .
Can it fool Mopar experts like ourselves? NO!
But normal people lol will not even know
Now if you want the best and most accurate for 500 to 2000 then good for you.

BTW the original dash underneath is brown and cracked----I'm working my way to a more black interior

View attachment 33110

View attachment 33111

View attachment 33112

View attachment 33113
Dude!!!
I wish I knew what happened to my factory front split bench seat!
My org. parts were at my mothers house,which became my brothers house,but,that part is long gong.
That is sweet for the Column shift.

/sixchall

Reaction score
Several years back a friend had an OE 3 speaker non-air in black, perfect condition. Tucked away in a safe place. I finally broke him down and sold it to me for $100.00. I cleaned it up w/ a good protectant and spent a week-end putting it in my challenger. It looks great.

aussiemark

Reaction score
Several years back a friend had an OE 3 speaker non-air in black, perfect condition. Tucked away in a safe place. I finally broke him down and sold it to me for $100.00. I cleaned it up w/ a good protectant and spent a week-end putting it in my challenger. It looks great.
That is an absolute bargain deals like that don't come around very often. Imagine all of the perfect parts destroyed when the cars were wrecked back in the day because people couldn't be bothered removing them or didn't have anywhere to store them.

/sixchall

Reaction score
Thank-you Aussimark, yes I was really getting tired of looking at that ratty dash pad. A dash cover just prolonged the agony, knowing it was still ratty. My friends pad came up after he ended up selling his 70 Challenger R/T project car. Just luck, it is an OEM black non-air, 3 speaker w/ grills perfect condition, no blemishes 70 pad. Took a week-end and it's in.

Back