• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE E body 8 3/4 axle complete and free SF Bay area

Status
Not open for further replies.

J72440rallye

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, so I pulled this axle out of a 70 Challenger years ago and haven't been able to make it back to my folks place to pick it up now that I've moved away. My parents need this gone asap, so the first one that can pick it up can have it for free. One wheel seems to have the brakes frozen and the other turns free (update from dad), and apparently I left one spring installed (no idea what I was thinking years ago 🤷‍♀️). They won't be able to help load it with the pandemic and all, so please factor that in. Shoot me a PM with when you would be able to pick it up and I'll get you in touch with my folks to coordinate a pick up.
Located in CA SF bay area
Thanks, Jason

IMG_20201122_151638.jpg

IMG_20201122_151635.jpg

IMG_20201122_151632.jpg

J72440rallye

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I pulled this axle out of a 70 Challenger years ago and haven't been able to make it back to my folks place to pick it up now that I've moved away. My parents need this gone asap, so the first one that can pick it up can have it for free. One wheel seems to have the brakes frozen and the other turns free (update from dad), and apparently I left one spring installed (no idea what I was thinking years ago 🤷‍♀️). They won't be able to help load it with the pandemic and all, so please factor that in. Shoot me a PM with when you would be able to pick it up and I'll get you in touch with my folks to coordinate a pick up.
Thanks, Jason

View attachment 77255

View attachment 77256

View attachment 77257
Pending pickup

superbee6

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Put me in line. I coul duse this, my challenger has a 7.25. I'm in San Jose and can pick up anytime this weekend.

PM me with the details if still available.

J72440rallye

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, Jason

View attachment 77255

View attachment 77256

View attachment 77257
The axle has been picked up. Thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back