• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

E-body seat belt install questions

superbee6

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the quick replies. Moparroy, these pics are perfect. Thanks!

moparroy

Reaction score
Let me know if you want me to take any dimensions - though they will be over the foam now but easy to subtract that thickness and come real close

SRKlegin

Reaction score
Good morning,
Was trying to install the rear seat belts on my 72 Barracuda last night and have no clue where the retractable portion of the the lap seat belt mounts. Can you help me out?
I was trying to make a car show today

moparlee

Reaction score
Good morning,
Was trying to install the rear seat belts on my 72 Barracuda last night and have no clue where the retractable portion of the the lap seat belt mounts. Can you help me out?
I can't help you with your question, but you should start a new posting as this is an old thread.

SRKlegin

Reaction score
Good morning,
So you have the couplers mounted along side the drive shaft tunnel mounted on the axle facing. Are the retractables hidden behind the quarter panel cover panels then? There's large holes in the quarter panels just above the floor.

SRKlegin

Reaction score
Good morning,
Worked like a champ, Thank you for the help

Back