• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Finally, back with an E Body

CudaKeith

Reaction score
After years of regrets, I'm back in the mix. I'm almost the proud new owner of a prostreeted 73. My first car, about 23 years ago, was a 74 B5 blue with white stripes and a blue interior, Cuda. 318, 904, and 8 3/4. I drove that car year round with snow tires and a bag of sand in the trunk for the winter, and usually bald tires in the summer. If I could go back in time, that car would be mine again. Unfortunately, the sparse remains sit in a scrapyard. I still go to visit her occasionally. I also had a 70 Gran Coupe. Primer gray with a green interior, 318, 904, I don't remember what rear but I paid $800.00 for it and it was worth every penny and not a penny more. After the Gran Coupe ended up in the same scrapyard, I picked up a 73, again 318, 904, 8 1/4 I think. I had a 340 done up, the 904 done up and a 4.30 8 3/4 rear done up. By done up I mean as much as someone without two nickels to rub together can do with used parts and shadetree mechanical skills and advice. I think it's best run was a 13.10 at 102 mph. The wife and kids came along next, so the Cuda went for a swimming pool. That was before the Barrett Jackson every E Body in the world is worth a million dollars auction was televised. Yeah, I got a whopping $3,500 for that 73.

Now, back to the current infatuation. I said almost owner because I still owe a lot of money on it, but its sitting in my garage. Here's some pics. I'll be posting some parts that I still have from past projects laying around.

PB210143.jpg

PB210146.jpg

PB210147.jpg

PB210148.jpg

ramenth

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Interesting how your first car was a B5, white stripe, blue gut '74. That's how my '74 started life.

Back