• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

First timer

wilsum

Reaction score
Good morning. Just signed up here I have a ‘71 doge challenger that I have owned since the early 80s. Now that I am retired, I moved and have a large garage to finally work on the car. Using mainly for passes down the drag strip. A 340 automatic is my engine and tranny of choice. I have been struggling as of late as working on car doesn’t seem as easy as it was. Hoping to give and find advice from others as I clumsily struggle forward. My latest project is swapping out the steering box for a rebuilt one from firm feel. Not going as easy as I would like but it will get done.
Dan

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! You've kept your Challenger that long, now it's time to have some fun with it! Pictures are always welcome here! Glad to have you with us! 😀

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Sounds cool, would like to see it.
I’m currently replacing a clutch on the floor. It will be the LAST time without using a rack.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
:welcome:Make a plan,work the plan. plans change.
welcome to febo.jpeg

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Always like to hear from people who have been long term owners and glad you joined up!

fk5aar

Reaction score
Welcome Dan, I am also in Va…..Roanoke to be exact how about yourself?

Back