• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

For sale 1970 cuda 4 speed project

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,
New to the site! Thanks you for the space!
I have a 1970 Cuda project from florida that I have had for about 2 years.
in short I will never get to it. So it is up for sale very solid all parts come with it. 340 non matching # however period correct the car is dated 1 0f 70 the engine is 6 of 70.. trans the whole thing goes. and the original grill that is outstanding! the car has been in heated storage for years and has been blasted to see what you really have! now I say this again it is a off body resto that is not completed. I had a buyer from Canada wast about a month of my time and money then decided the project was too much for him to complete the transaction? so at this point frustrated! I will take trades of equal value and was asking 9k or best resonable offer/trade.clear title in hand. this is not a forced sale or anything like that but I do want it out of the shop. I am asking 9k or best resonable offer. shoot me an email I can send photo's my email is [email protected] I will get it on my blackberry too
I am not sure how to upload phots on this site just yet?
Thanks,
KC

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Half way there, at least there is an asking price now let's see some pics, if you can attach them to an email you can put at least one on this post. Sorry if I seem fiesty, I haven't had my coffee yet. Seriously, KC, you'de be suprised at how much posting a pic in this ad would help though, Car people are a very visual crowd. best of luck.

3406pk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hit the "reply to thread" and make your comments. Then below that is "Additional Options" use the manage attachments to insert pictures. Pictures need to be sized smaller around 90 kb. Go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back