• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1971 Dodge Challenger Convertible, Plum Crazy, 340, AC, Auto, White top/int

Status
Not open for further replies.

1967gtx440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
SALE PENDING

This was born an H-Code 340 convertible with TWO fender tags worth of options. Somewhere along the line the original 340 went away and in its place now resides a stronger, forged crank 1970 340 mill. During a late 80's restoration the color was changed from Butterscotch to FC7 Plum Crazy, an upgrade in my book. The rear luggage rack was replaced with the Go-Wing, a Tuff wheel was added along with hood pins, and the "Rally" scoops were put on the quarter panels - all in all the car looks, runs, and drives amazing. Options include, front-end chrome package, Cassette player/recorder (works), AC, Power top, power windows, power steering, power disc brakes, fast ratio steering (super rare), Sure grip rear, Rally Dash, AM-FM radio, etc. The car will last in this shape for years - the body and undercarriage have some issues, but it's been like this since the 90's, she's a solid car with real good bones. If you want to take it to the next level I'm sure it will be money well spent - call for an honest description.

https://vintagecarsonline.shutterfly.com/pictures/9702

Car is located in MA

090912083.jpg

090912004.jpg

090912074.jpg

090912133.jpg

Last edited:

1967gtx440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES - I'll try and get full pics of the two tags later this week (away on business thru Wed).

Dave

1967gtx440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to get hidden codes - I'll go to where the car is and get new pics of the tags...

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Beautiful Challenger vert

Beautiful 71 convertible Challenger. Good luck with the sale.
I noticed the car has the rare belt molding for a convertible. (top of doors and rear quarter moldings)
They reproduce the quarter pieces for cuda's but not for challengers. Not sure why?
Would have loved to have seen it in the original rare butterscotch though.

A convertible w air and two tags is rare in itself. The car will sell.

Dino2 (1).gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back