• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Front and Rear Windshield Measurements

chally71e

Reaction score
Hoping someone may be able to measure either the front and back windshield channels for me, or the size of the front and rear windshield itself.

Maybe length/width and x measuremnt.

I had a badly cracked front windshield which I threw away during a move, and want to make sure fitment is possible when I weld in new upper cowl and a pillar.

Thanks!

pschlosser

Reaction score
Just order a replacement windshield from one of those mobile windshield businesses. If you're like, I tend to overthink things. I'm not convinced these measurements are anything you need to worry about, if you pay for install. Install is often free with the cost of the windshield. If the glass doesn't fit, then it's not your problem, and you pay nothing. I recommend you just make some phone calls and be done with it.

chally71e

Reaction score
Put you trim in place to mock up the area. Look for overlap marks on the trim.
This is a good idea. Unfortunately the trim I have while mint, is not originally what was on my car.

Maybe I am overthinking it. I just figured since I have all these panels going in I should probably double check they are good to go. My fear is putting it all back together, painting it and learning I am 1/8" off meaning trim and window doesn't fit. But I guess I will check it with the trim and send it.

Thanks everyone

Back