• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Front frame, torsion support and cowl replacement.

sanman68

Reaction score
Hi
I have a 1971 challenger convertible that was damaged in a accident in the 70s. They didn't do a good job repairing the car. I want to get it fixed correctly. My question is do any of the b body parts( front frame rails, torsion support or upper, lower cowl interchange with a e body? My car is a ac car and I'm having a tough time finding good used parts.

Thanks
Sanman68

moparleo

Reaction score
Remember that the car was built 43 years ago and not that many Challengers were built back then. AMD should have the parts that you need and they will be virgin, undamaged parts. In the long run you will find it is worth the price to not have to search for months/years to find the parts that you need in good condition.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I have a pair of original A pillars with inner and outer rockers still attached and I also have some AMD metal that I bought for a project that I sold. I have the upper cowl and non ac firewall. You can probably get the AMD stuff for as cheap as I'm selling for taking shipping into consideration but let me know if you're interested. I'm in the Detroit area.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Start a restoration thread. We would all love to see your progress.

retolman

Reaction score
Do you still have the upper cowl for sale I need one for my 72 Cuda

Back