• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Frustrations abound....

fasjac

Reaction score
If you haven’t tried Stephens in Alabama, might be a good chance.
Tony’s parts, and if neither have them, can probably point in the right direction.
Good luck

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Doesn’t Stephan’s have a large Mopar boneyard too. Sorry, I don’t have a link.

Gary Kitchens

Reaction score
Give me the state they are located in and I will Google them and give them a call also

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Stephens is in Alabama.
There is a set on moparts.

Just have to look around a little bit.

Gary Kitchens

Reaction score
I’m not a member on that form yet but I did call and leave a voicemail for Steve to call me back. Thank you you absolutely rock.

Gary Kitchens

Reaction score
No damn my bad luck he does have a set for a 70 and a 72 but the 71 was different. It has the retaining screw over the lip inside the gap between the door and the quarter panel and he only has one and I imagine he will find it today and if he doesn’t, then I’m still on the hunt for a pair and I have calls into those two places now I’m gonna have to call the one that was mentioned last that is in Alabama

Xcudame

Reaction score
When Freman sold his yard in Montana full of E-bodies and B-bodies in 2012, we all lost a huge resource. I believe they crushed all of those cars!!

Best of luck finding a pair of mouldings. And thanks for sharing that they are different between 70 and 71. I didn't know that.

Gary Kitchens

Reaction score
72 does not have the screw that extends into the door jam either 72 has a screw that goes into the quarter panel top I believe

Back