• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

General parts

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Looking for a good resource for parts, besides Year One or Summit. Any others someone would recommend? Thanks in advance.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Awesome, I will check these folks out also. I found a few of these outlets have great prices on product, but crazy delivery/shipping costs even when bundling a bunch of parts.

1972CudaV21

Reaction score
I like to use the smaller Mopar guys. Better service & not all reproduction parts are the same quality - there’s a lot junk in the big catalogs.

DrEamer

Reaction score
PG Classic , Tony's Parts and B/E & A parts all have different one off stuff, but not the cheapest by any means.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I find Roseville resells most parts , they are aware of what parts work best & which ones are not good + you should get a discount from them

Rons340

Reaction score
It depends on what I need as to where I shop. Overall you can't beat Classic Industries for fast service and their prices are generally cheaper than Year One, who has become very unreliable for me over the past few years.
For clips and fasteners my go to is Hoover Auto Parts and PartsMix. They are all Mopar and have OEM correct parts at good prices and provide fast shipping.
The Mopar Shop is another great source that I use. They are a little pricey but have those hard to find OEM parts and great service.
To me service is more important that the company. I have been restoring Mopars since 2002 so I have narrowed my list considerably over the years.

When you need it you need it! :)

1970RTSE

Reaction score
Looking for a good resource for parts, besides Year One or Summit. Any others someone would recommend? Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I am in New Zealand so I need too deal with reliable companies, I have found Dantes to be excellent and very reasonable price wise

Back