• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Go Mango TA

AUSTA

Reaction score
Currently rebuilding TA auto, Go Mango ,H5K4 interior checked cloth inserts,Carpet on doors told it was Indiana car damaged late 1970,s been in storage 25 years in US another 8 in Australia
Anyone have a pic of a Go Mango car with dark tint on windows its going to be a hot summer in Australia

siderear.jpgTA2.jpgTA3.jpgTARE.jpg

siderear.jpg

TA2.jpg

TA3.jpg

TARE.jpg

AUSTA

Reaction score
Mainly for the passenger side & rear quarters every bit helps hitting 40c in some places & its still spring.
May go with a vintage air system

challenger6pak

Reaction score
3M has a clear "window tint" that is working here in south Florida. It blocks UV rays and heat; yet is clear. I plan to run it on my 6 pack Challenger.

jeff968

Reaction score
Looks like it is coming along nicely but make sure they know about all the special detail for a T/A. The blackout paint should extend to the trunk lid below the rear spoiler, the Challenger T/A decal is way to far to the middle of the spoiler, and whatever you do, don't let them put the 340 6pak fender callouts on backwards. they should slant forward on both sides. the details make for a great car. Good luck.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Thanks checked it out has better properties than some of the dark tint would look better as well

AUSTA

Reaction score
Yes was a bit eager putting the TA sticker on the spoiler from pics appears to be about 2" to end of T/A have spares
I seen a couple with the paint extending under the spoiler but all the originals show the trunk lid all the same color with blackout decals on the rear quarter only under the ends

AUSTA

Reaction score
Thanks the paint guy changed the silver flake in the Go Mango a newer type flake not sure what it was

jeff968

Reaction score
I seen a couple with the paint extending under the spoiler but all the originals show the trunk lid all the same color with blackout decals on the rear quarter only under the ends

If you see paint under the spoiler, it was another restored car that was not done correctly. I've owned a number of T/As going back to 1979 when i purchased my first and they all have the deck lid blackout. there is even factory documentation out there to support it.

AUSTA

Reaction score
paint line

Thanks for the info did the black extend out the front to meet with the front edge of the side decal or did it finish under the spoiler

jeff968

Reaction score
Thanks for the info did the black extend out the front to meet with the front edge of the side decal or did it finish under the spoiler

It only goes up to the point where it intersects evenly with the rear side screw hole (of the 2 for the rear spoiler). There is a diagram out there on the web somewhere.

Back