• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Happy 41st Birthday ramenth! (7th of December)

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy 41st Birthday ramenth!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and very best wishes from everyone here at the Forum.

(7th of December)

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Happy birthday from the Motor City! It would be a good day to close the deal on those cars!

ramenth

Reaction score
Thanks, all. Been a quite day, so far. Worked for a half a day and came home and wound up napping on the couch for a little while.

Hey, Matt, if all goes well, I'll be able to pull the trigger on the cars next weekend.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Thanks, all. Been a quite day, so far. Worked for a half a day and came home and wound up napping on the couch for a little while.

Hey, Matt, if all goes well, I'll be able to pull the trigger on the cars next weekend.

Yeah man! Can't wait to see some pics!

ramenth

Reaction score
Yeah man! Can't wait to see some pics!

The B-bodies will probably get there own build threads over on FBBO, but I'll be sure to post pics here. There's now an AHB M-body attached to the deal, too, that I'm not sure what I'll do with right off the bat, considering I'm already building an M-body the way I want it (Alter-K, IRS, OD). Future plans will be to build it as old NYS Sunoco special for parade and show use.

Over the winter I want to do the work on my dad's '54 Ford to get it ready for the road in the summer. That car is a blast to drive with with the 3 on the tree, the OD, the big ol' steering wheel in your hands. Doesn't need much to get it to pass inspection, just some side glass cut and the wipers working (the original vacuum wipers took a crap...right in the middle of a rainstorm, natch... good thing it's a radio delete car. I reached through the dash to manually operate the wipers.) and I want to do some upgrades, like going disk brakes up front. Oh, and it needs tires. Just trying to make the decision if I want to make the investment in smoothies for it now to wrap new rubber on, paint a set of 15" Chrysler wheels to match how the car will be painted later and go with a set of moons and trim rings, or just leave 'em alone and drive it.

So, with Sarah's Hyundai on the road, my truck, and the '54, do I really need to get the AHB road worthy or just start accumulating parts and material and go for what the future build will be?

Decisions decisions.

But I digress...

My birthday was decent. Somewhat of a depression, but nothing major. I spent the majority of the day alone, but finished the day out with my best friend. Got a call from my dad earlier in the day wishing me a happy birthday and an hour on the phone later in the evening with my sister, who's been my biggest crutch throughout all this.

Ray

Reaction score
Sorry I missed your birthday. I know things are not the same, but you have a positive approach to life. That will carry you thru. Stay strong.

ramenth

Reaction score
Sorry I missed your birthday. I know things are not the same, but you have a positive approach to life. That will carry you thru. Stay strong.

Things have progressed, Ray. My trip was invaluable to help me begin to learn to live my life anew. Thanks for your help in that.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
As sad as your story is, it is also very inspirational. You have a lot to be proud of my brother.
Keep on keepin' on!

btceng

Reaction score
Happy belated wishes! I've been slack on visiting the site lately. I do hope that you are healing. As mentioned so many times, your story is sad but very inspiring. Bless you.

Back