• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What's the funnest/funniest reaction that you have had with your car.

/sixchall

Reaction score
I get a lot of my car cruise/show info off of
“SoCalCarCulture” under current by date cruises and shows. “Tuxies” in Riverside is the longest running car cruise (1953)in the Inland Empire. Located at Jurupa&Magnolia. Usually once a month. Well worth it. The “Mopars in May” May19,2019 in Riverside, for Moparites another well worth it. You SoCal guys check these out, you’ll be glad you did.

Cuda416

Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't say it was funny but my wife cried when I rolled up with my 70 Barracuda vert on the trailer... It's pretty rough...

mrjlr

Reaction score
I know a couple car guys in chino
I have worked in your city a lot
Guasti cafe - the best
Every Friday morning I go running around town in my 68 Cuda waking up the neighborhood!
I'll be damned - it's Friday morning right now!
I'll be back !

Jeff

Knock Out

Reaction score
love it
when I first brought the car home 3 different neighbors came out to see what all the noise was about
now they are used to it

crazyhawk

Reaction score
I was cruising my '73 Rallye Challenger around town one Saturday. The next Monday at work, my co-worker said he and his 7 year-old boy had seen it and his son said "Dad, look at that one. I bet it's one of those Heckcats!"

DrEamer

Reaction score
I was cruising my '73 Rallye Challenger around town one Saturday. The next Monday at work, my co-worker said he and his 7 year-old boy had seen it and his son said "Dad, look at that one. I bet it's one of those Heckcats!"
:lol:

Back