• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Header panel confusion

Cudachuck

Reaction score
I have a 73 cuda and im cloning a 71... According to some sites the cuda header panel is the same from 71-74 but AMD has a 71 only header panel... Can a 73 header panel work or do i need a 71 ? What is the difference? Thanks

fasjac

Reaction score
I have a 73 cuda and im cloning a 71... According to some sites the cuda header panel is the same from 71-74 but AMD has a 71 only header panel... Can a 73 header panel work or do i need a 71 ? What is the difference? Thanks
I’m not sure about that but, I have an extra brand new one in the box I bought for my 73 cuda from AMD that I’d let go at a bargain. It sounds like you already have one. Just putting it out there though. I would think the grille attaches differently.

Cudachuck

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of a 71 header panel from different angles so i can compare? Thanks

Cudachuck

Reaction score
Can someone post a pic of a 71 header panel... I need to see the bottom side where the grill connect... I want to convert me 73 to a 71

Back