• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello all!

rmj490

Reaction score
Good morning,
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I am restoring my 1974 challenger. Bought this car from my cousin in 1985 when I was in high school.
It was in great shape back in the day, but through neglect and improper storage, it’s seen some wear and tear.
Finally getting back into it and thought I would join the forum as I’m sure I will have some questions along the way!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

rmj490

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. Ouch !! Unless you are replacing the roof, I wouldn't store those doors up there.
Service Manual, MMC assembly manual would also be my suggestions. Good luck and we are ready to help.
[/URL]
Thank you. Yes, probably a good idea to get the door back on the hinges. Had to make a patch panel for the rocker so needed the door out of the way temporarily.

rmj490

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!

What's your plan for the Challenger?
Just want to get it looking good and back on the road. Some more body work to do. Already rebuilt the 318. Seat cover, carpet, headliner sitting in the attic. Like all projects, just trying to find the time.

Cuda U Code

Reaction score
Welcome, this site can be your best source of information along the way. Looking forward to seeing the finished car

Back