• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello Folks!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I am confused, was there a point to the comments about how this guy wouldn't take no for an answer? And then you say how nice the car is. Are you wondering what price to give this guy ?

I'm just guessing but I think he's probably just excited and proud of his new ride and just sharing a kool experience with us.
Nice looking car. Let's see the interior and underhood.

Challenger Chuck

Reaction score
That's what it is, i been looking for years and found what i was looking for and was happy that someone liked it as much as me, that's all. The inside is in great condition, no damage at all. All lights and gauges work, dash, headliner and seats all look new.

ramenth

Reaction score
That's what it is, i been looking for years and found what i was looking for and was happy that someone liked it as much as me, that's all. The inside is in great condition, no damage at all. All lights and gauges work, dash, headliner and seats all look new.

Nice when you run across folks like that, who can get just as enthusiastic about your ride as you do. Nice that you joined up to share that nice bit of enthusiasm with us.

Challenger Chuck

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! When you have been wanting one as long as I have and then to find it 35 miles from home and in my price range it got me pretty excited.

sfort

Reaction score
Very nice car! Did you get the a/c leak fixed. That dirt in the end of the condensate tube was prob a dirt dobber. They love those tubes. Any way get it fixed before you have a floor rust problem. Hopefully it has not gone on for a long time.

Back