• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello From Edmonton

Duck

Reaction score
Howdy, I recently became the proud owner of a 73 Challenger to sit beside the 73 Challenger we bought the wife in 92.
Both are 318 cars with no options to speak of.
Hers is B5 blue with fresh paint and a rebuilt driveline ready for first start up, then on to the brakes.
Mine is Azure Blue ( what ever that means) I call it sky blue or robins egg blue. It has the orginal 318 that runs and drives, with the stock everything.
It was infested with mice when we pulled it out of the shed so the interior needs to be gutted.
I have newer fenders, rear quarter patch panels, 340 intake , headers and an AFB to sit on top.

Hers
challenger34.jpg

Mine
IMG_20230808_191742.jpg

Her Engine, with 20 over flat tops, a nasty cam, and 360 heads and intake (Basically a police interceptor engine)
IMG_20230809_184416.jpg

Mine with a cheap used set of wheels and tires
IMG_20230812_160422.jpg

I need to get hers on the road before I can do much more to mine, but, what can you do. Happy Wife = Happy Life

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert!! Nice pair of 73 Challengers! Yes, I agree with Happy wife = Happy life! I bought my wife a 2014 Chrysler 300c Hemi. Zero complaints form her regarding her car! Now I can concentrate on my mopars. Will be interesting to see your 73 build up though coming photos!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome To FEBO. Azure Blue = Sky blue on a clear day. French of course that I nothing of. Azure also a mineral.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

Back