• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Nebraska

Scott Scheer

Reaction score
Hello. I have a 74 Challenger 318/904 triple black rally package that I'm third owner. My dad was second and bought it when it was 6 mos old. Its had a hard life and dad and I were going to restore but he passed away in 08 and I cant afford a full restore so I'm doing a resto-mod; i.e. draw bumpers in, shed vinyl top, mild build on engine, shift kit in trans. I did a full rebuild on engine (Had to get a different block -actually a 69- had it decked and bored .060 over. 4bbl carb, dual exhaust, stock 340/360 cam from Comp.) I also re-worked the 904 - discs, steels, seals etc and installed a Trans-Go shift kit. That's about as far as I've gotten besides reworking bumper brackets to draw them in. Its a low-budget/fixed income project so its a slow go but it runs, so its a good thing.
Cheers!
Scott

20170424_105432-1 (2).jpg

Painted Top.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I like your car and your plan. It's a great way to honor the memory of your dad.

js29

Reaction score
Welcome, the body looks like it's in good condition. good luck and enjoy that piece of your family history.

Last edited:

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome, nice black on black car. Glad to see it's stayed with your family all these years. Drive it with pride!!!!

Back