• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello From New York

ny2000ramtough

Reaction score
I just joined a bit ago and thought I would stop in here and introduce myself. My name is Brian and I am an avid Mopar enthusiast. I wish I could sit here and rant and rave about the '71 Hemi Cude convertible i have, or the '70 AAR Cuda or the '70 T/A Challenger sitting in my gargae, but I can't. Truth is, the only Dodge I can brag about is my 2000 Ram 1500 4wd shortbox pickup. :(
However, I am starting my search for an early Mopar and hope to land one in the coming weeks and months. I wish I had 6 figures to spend on one as well, but I don't. I know I will probably never be able to afford the likes of a Cuda or Challenger, but I am not ruling anything out. People tell me I have a warped taste in Mopars because if like the '73-'78 Roadrunners, '71-'74 Chargers, '71-'73 Darts and Demons, Magnums, and a few other ones as well. As much as I'd love to afford one, I am a realist and know I will probably never be able to afford a Cuda or Challenger unless I win the lottery. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy other enthusiasts' cars and projects.
Thanks for letting me join here and I look forward to making many new friends and learning even more about these cars in the future.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Never say never Brian, you just don't know what the future will bring!

Back