• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello From Ontario Canada

bytor2112

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a 1970 Cuda 383 4 speed. i got it last year, but I am contemplating selling it or trading it. not sure yet. i am currently deployed in Afghanistan, and i will make my decision on the car when i get home. not having it here in front of me, make the decision hard, as i may look at it when i get home and say to myself, WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING???? LOL i will find out soon enough. Anyway, its nice to finally join the site. peace!

edit: oh yeah, i also have a couple of vids of the car on youtube if you would like to see and HEAR it, lol. i would post the links, but youtube is blocked over here in Afghanistan. just type in the search BYTOR2112 CUDA 383 and you will find two vids. just look for the car matching the pics below. thanks again!

025.jpg056.jpg068.jpg069.jpg

025.jpg

056.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice looking Cuda, I think you should just start asking yourself now, sell? what are you thinking?
Thanks for your service over there and I wish you a safe return.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Nice ride not sure why you would want to sell it ? Obviously you are another Rush fan !!
Stay safe in Afghanistan

bytor2112

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your welcomes to the site. well, i have decided on the car................i am going to keep it. i figure, instead of using the car as a partial trade and throwing 10k in with it to trade for another car, i will put that 10k into it and rebuild the engine and tranny and repaint it rallye red. i will also do some other little things to it. i have been speaking with a guy ref custom interior, so hopefully i have some left over money to do that. oh well, time to start combing over the boards here looking for some extra parts. thanks again everyone, and i will be seeing alot more of you guys here on the forums.

Kyle

Back