• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello. Pictures of my 71 Cuda and 72 Barracuda.

TimS

Reaction score
71 Cuda. "s matching 340 4 speed with 3.91 rear. Curious yellow and black. Two broadcast sheets, window sticker. I've owned for 22 years.

72 Barracuda. #'s 318 slapstick. Tor Red and White. Broadcast sheet, window sticker. I'm the 2nd owner. Owned for 15 years.

Coming soon, I hope (in negotiations). 70 Barracuda Gran Coupe. Lemon twist. Non original 440HP, 727 AT, 3.23 rear.

I registered in 2012 but just have not posted till today. Looking for correct 71 340 Cuda exhaust manifolds. Time to ditch the old headers.

Thanks.

Tim's Cars 004.jpg

Tim's Cars 005.jpg

Tim's Cars 006.jpg

Tim's Cars 009.jpg

Tim's Cars 010.jpg

Tim's Cars 011.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Nice looking collection! I see some B bodies too. How do you decide which one to drive when you're reaching for the keys?

TimS

Reaction score
Nice looking collection! I see some B bodies too. How do you decide which one to drive when you're reaching for the keys?

On the weekends I tend to drive them all and stretch their legs. I've also got a 1970 440+6 Roadrunner. They stay put up 4-5 months out of the year during the Winter months but I make up for it in the Summer. No trailer queens here. Usually also a drive to the Mopar Nationals yearly with one of them. Life is good!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Great to hear that you drive them all. I drove my convertible to the Nats a couple of years ago and drove my Imperial to Carlisle last year. Road trips in these old Mopars are the best! Where are you from? My B bodies are under construction.

Last edited:

TimS

Reaction score
Great to hear that you drive them all. I drove my convertible to the Nats a couple of years ago and drove my Imperial to Carlisle last year. Road trips in these old Mopars are the best! Where are you from? My B bodies are under construction.

I'm from Walton, IN. North Central part of the state. I see you have a 68 R/T. Just sold my completed #'s 69 Super Track Pack car a few months ago. Looking for another project to work on now. Hopefully that Gran Coupe I spoke of earlier.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
That would be the green one just in the frame of the one picture? Mine is all numbers matching and is an original black car with a white tail stripe and white over black bucket interior. I haven't started on it yet though and won't until I put my vert back together and finish the resto on my RR.

TimS

Reaction score
That would be the green one just in the frame of the one picture? Mine is all numbers matching and is an original black car with a white tail stripe and white over black bucket interior. I haven't started on it yet though and won't until I put my vert back together and finish the resto on my RR.

No that's my green 69 Bee. Here is a shot of my Roadrunner with my sister in law a board after a tire smokin' ride.

70 RR.jpg

70 RR.jpg

TimS

Reaction score
Great looking RR, love the color, B3?

Turned out a little lighter than it's supposed to be, I think. Would like to do a repaint someday but it's still looks to darn nice to warrant it right now. It's an original sheet metal car too.

Back