• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello!

Donny

Reaction score
Figured might as well start here on FEBO, I'm on FBBO, and on FCBO too. FBBO has a lot of activity there from me. I'm soon to be an E Body owner, 1970 Challenger B5 318 Auto on the column, plain jane car, but, it's coming to me as a barter/trade. I'm media blasting a customers 70 Challenger, Epoxy priming it, building him a Rotisserie and if there's any money left (up to the cost he wants for the 318 car) I'll start doing some metal work on his car, and he's then giving me his other Challenger. I want another Challenger, I had a 2010 Furious Fuchsia car for one year, but, traded it for a new truck which was borne out of a silly notion to be frugal and only have one car; big mistake! So, since this fellow is out of work right now, the barter system is going to work well for the both of us.

When I take possession of the 318 Challenger I will post pics and a thread here showing it's tear down, blasting, and build back up. It's difficult to find time to do my own cars as my two employees I've had for a while are no longer with me so, I'm looking for some part time help if they can be used for cogent billable hours on current paying customers jobs. Cheers!

Back