• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello

Grady Cain

Reaction score
for F's sake? Should I not even drive the car daily? I had planned on driving for a summer car but now I'm worried about miles. It has 60k. Does that matter? I had thought a 40 year old car, what can miles matter. While looking up the value to gauge what my insurance co is going to charge, I noticed all the cars for sale (restored) have between 60k to 70k.

Cars are meant to be driven!! Drive that bad boy!!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I drive the hell out of mine, it's my favorite part of this hobby. Shouldn't those stripes be decals?

crazyhawk

Reaction score
Heck, I wouldn't worry about mileage and saving the white stripes and all that. If you try to please others by doing what everyone else thinks is right, it's not YOUR car anymore! Do what YOU want with it. It has value, sure, but I've found that how many miles it has on it or "all original" paint aren't going to make or break the price of it. Don't forget to lift off the back seat bottom and look underneath the springs for the original broadcast sheet. It has all the info on how your car was built from the factory. That piece of paper is GOLD!

/sixchall

Reaction score
Welcome KTB to the forum. Good looking '74 Cuda like others here have said, you don't see many of them anymore. You mentioned the large block govt. sanctioned safety overrides. This will knock your hammer in the weeds, my '70 Challenger was my daily driver for many years, I needed all the protection I could get, so back in the late 70's I added a vynil side rub strip and the large block like bumper guards. They are off of I believe a '73 or '74 Challenger. Funny huh?, everyone else is taking them off I am putting them on, go figure. Here's a pic take a look. Thanks, Al

image.png

Back