• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello

Revhard

Reaction score
new here. Lookin for seat info, and found you guys! Thanks! Hope to get more info, learn more about my e body, and buy parts for it from some of you.

Revhard

Reaction score
Thanks!
-27.jpg
I found her on the clist. Was looking for a car that I dont see on the street. My dad being a chevy guy, tried to get me going that way. Seen a music vid with a challenger, and I was hooked.

Last edited:

Revhard

Reaction score
-35.jpg

This was how I found mine. Came with out hood. Threw prime on it where it sat. Good thing too, it had been blasted at some point, and an hour after it rained.

Last edited:

Revhard

Reaction score
PicsArt_1344758106464.jpg

Only being a 318 car, and I knew before I bought the car, I wanted a steam roller. So a resto not in the plans, I cut out what was left in rusted out beast.

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Way to go at it! I'm assuming/hoping you've done this before? What are your plans fo the rusty beast? It's a `70, right?

Revhard

Reaction score
Yeah, no. i've never done it before. My first like this. She is actually a 71, but the car had all 70 grill? I want to pro-street the car. The plan is to tt a 440 on e85 injected. I have already been working on some fuel maps.

Back