• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

HELP!? Value of this 70 challenger??

oldshack

Reaction score
I have a 79 li'l red express and this was offered to me as a trade/partial trade. Has a little rust lower quarter. originally orange. 318 4spd. Wyoming car. What would the value on a car like this be. Sorry all the pictures I have. runs and drives but will need a good solid tune up and belts and hoses to be a daily driver. Any input is appreciated.

challenger 2.jpg

challenger1.jpg

challenger3.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Hard to tell from pics. I would say $7,000 - $10,000. What does it have for lights in the front valance? Are they from a Mustang??? Door mirrors are 3rd gen. Charger or Cordoba.

js29

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! values are a hard thing to determine, how is the undercarriage, how is the interior, is it numbers matching. the318 4-speed is interesting but it is still a 318 car. does it have have a rally dash or any thing else interesting. fender tag build sheet. i would guess 8-10k if it all checks out. good luck, and let us know how it go's.

moparleo

Reaction score
Beware of the rust monster. Get it up in the air, take a Mopar friend with you and check every thing out. Rust, possible collision damage, fluid leaks, brake condition and so on. It is free to look. A good paint job and complete interior restoration is about 10K done properly. This is assuming no hidden rust or body damage.

dongei

Reaction score
I like it! The paint job alone on mine was $6000.00. You can see what it was before in my photos, not that bad.

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I agree with the other guys by the limited info and pics.

Back