• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hemi Cuda Verses a 1930 Duesenberg Model J

Benji

Reaction score
$2.5 million for the Hemi Cuda convertible verses $1.4 million for a 1930 Duesenberg Model J convertible. I'll bet this just frosts those Duesy boys!

Benji

plymouth_hemi_cuda_03.jpg

Auburn_J-Model-Duesy.jpg

ramenth

Reaction score
Love 'em both.

And I might get flamed for saying this, but I love the Deusenburg even more. Truly a classic, even entering our lexicon with the phrase "It's a doozy."

Benji

Reaction score
Love 'em both.

And I might get flamed for saying this, but I love the Deusenburg even more. Truly a classic, even entering our lexicon with the phrase "It's a doozy."

I'll bet not one person in a hundred know that "it's a Doozy" came from Duesenberg automobiles.

Benji

Ray

Reaction score
The Deusenburg was an icon in it's day and a status symbol. Evident by it's owners James Cagney, Gary Cooper and others. The car has stood the test of time. If given a choice I'll still take the Dusey.

Racer57

Reaction score
Everyone in the world has heard of a Duesenberg. Very few in the world know wtf a Hemi Cuda is. The buyer of the Cuda was stupid when you compare the price of the two.

ramenth

Reaction score
The Deusenburg was an icon in it's day and a status symbol. Evident by it's owners James Cagney, Gary Cooper and others. The car has stood the test of time. If given a choice I'll still take the Dusey.

And Deusenburg played a large roll in engineering. Superchargers on cars, four wheel hydraulic brakes. These cars were hitting triple digits when other mass produced cars where barely about to hit 40-50 mph.

Back