• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

hi everybody

dodgedream

Reaction score
just a line to introduce myself. I was on the old Coda-challenger website but life and medical got in my way,long story. in another thread i am gonna ask about a project and would appreciat any input

Hi .everybody ,I was on the old site and just now came over. Long story including cancer and long recovery but i am here now!!!!!

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the Site from Arkansas!
Way to hang in there👍🏻

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_5970.jpeg

JDMopar

Reaction score
Welcome....just joined myself! Glad you're here, literally! Way to fight man.....hang in there! I'll echo what @Righty Tighty asked.....what are you working on? I've probably had a dozen E bodies over the years, but down to 2. A 70 A66 Challenger (340) that I've owned since 79, and a 71 Challenger conv that I have owned since 89. 71 is long since finished and the 70 is in a zillion pieces and huddled into the back corner of the basement...lol.

Sublime383

Reaction score
Good morning all thanks for having me. I've read a lot of posts and it seems ther ar a lot of knowledge in this group. I currently building a 1970 challenger, sublime green. It's an original 383 four barell car.

It has an amazing story, never been hit, and I purchased it from the original owner for 500 dollars, including the postage stamp pink slip.

The car was stolen from the owner and later recovered by the police back in the mid 70's onley to discover the theef stole the moter. The owner loved the car so much she went out and purchased a second 1970 brown 383 challenger priorto the recovery. The police asked her if she wanted to keep the car back in the 70's and she decided to keep it incase her second one had an issue.

The car sat in the desert for fifty years, before I stumbled upon it. I think the now elderly lady just took a liking to me and wanted the car to go to a good home. I explained I wanted to build the car with my two sons.

She started she need to speak with her husband when he got home from work. As she walked me around the large property and showed me her brown 70 challenger, which was in beautiful original condition. I saw several other mopars. A couple Dusters and several engines. I knew then her husband would never agree to let me purchased this challenger. We exchanged information and went separate ways.

A week later she called me and told me she would sell the car. As fast as I could I ran over and paid her what she asked for the car 500.00 dollars.

Still to this day I'm sure she probably only sold me the car to spite the husband who I nevermet. That car was her original purchase and she wanted to sell it to see it live again.

Sublime383

20180317_132738.jpg

dodgedream

Reaction score
thanks everybody the current car is a 69 chevelle convertible.still sitting off of the frame almost into paint to be reborn as an LS powered cruiser and my current dodge is a 67 Coronet 440 almost ready for the road but left with a pittle rust and patina that says 50 year old car.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
That's funny. Newbies to the forums.

Welcome, Both of ya.

@dodgedream What was your name over on the ole CC board?

That site crashed this year. Was still functional until a few months ago. Not that anyone posts on there. Everyone migrated over to ebodies.org. And a few over here as well.

dodgedream

Reaction score
at the old site i was dodgedream as well no project then just following because my dad had sold my high school car while i was out of town a 1970 318 challenger with a 360 in it last i knew i had tracked it to Clarksville Tn

Back