1. Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Holley sniper fuel line routing ?

Fuel and Air Systems

1. 70cuda50

70cuda50 Well-Known Member

I am planning on running Sniper with EFI tank on the Cuda. I am guessing supply line can be O.E. style and routing, but where have you run return line? Not having car readily available, I can’t check to see if room for running return next to supply line. Could another OE metal supply line be used as a return and would it fit next to actual supply line? If not what/where have you used? Thanks

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  2. Adam

Adam Well-Known Member

There is room next to the factory fuel line. This is where the vent line also ran. You will need a vent line, or vented tank, or vented gas cap. A vent line going to a vapor canister will do the best job of keeping your garage from smelling like gas fumes.

Edit: the Holley Sniper pick up also has a 1/4 in return line, barbed fitting, built in.
    I would probably make my own steel line and connect it to the vent with a short piece of fuel hose.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  3. 70cuda50

Thanks Adam. Good info regarding vent line also.

4. rklein71

rklein71 Well-Known Member

I ran my return line on the driver side since I bent my own line and it was easiest. I also have subframe connectors so they provided a good place to put clips to keep the line secured. I used OEM style 3/8 fuel line for the feed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 70cuda50

Thanks. I have subframe connectors also and wondered what impact if any they will have

6. 70pumpkin

70pumpkin New Member

I have Sniper on my 70 Challenger. Used a 3/8 line that was pre-bent for Challengers - real clean installation.