• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

How much is a 1970 Hemi Cuda project car worth?

ODT

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anyone give me their thoughts on what a 1970 Hemi Cuda project car is worth? The body is mostly mint and has been in primer and in storage since the 1980's. Except for the passenger rear quarter and the drivers floor.

No original engine as someone stole it but most of the parts to build a new one are there (not date correct as the block is a '66 and the heads are aftermarket).

Pretty much everything else is there, and yes it is a real 426 Hemi Cuda with the shaker hood. Interior needs redoing but is all there. Lower rad cradle and header panel have been replaced.
727 Auto Trans, 8-3/4" rearend, can't remember what else is relevant.

Really appreciate everyone's input as I am really struggling with this one.

Last edited:

Finoke

Reaction score
Does it have a title in the sellers name?

Does it have a fender tag and or broadcast sheet?

What is the original color both inside and out?

Does the cowl number match the VIN? Sounds like the radiator support was replaced along with the numbers?

Last edited:

ODT

Reaction score
Does it have a title in the sellers name?

Does it have a fender tag and or broadcast sheet?

What is the original color both inside and out?

Does the cowl number match the VIN? Sounds like the radiator support was replaced along with the numbers?
It does have a title in the sellers name. Both fender tag and broadcast sheet are with the car and match. Exterior was FT6 (prior to body work) Interior was a brown/gold(ish) color.
I am assuming cowl number matches VIN, lower rad support won't have a VIN as it was replaced from some damage towing.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
if it has a title, fender tag, broadcast sheet as has as much as you say it does to put a Hemi back in it, numbers matching or not. I would say 45-50 still (depending on the actual condition).

Finoke

Reaction score
The color, automatic trans and non numbers engine hold it back a little. I would say 60k if it’s complete.

Last edited:

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
157536D7-57C3-4760-8B88-A82EB2289F40.gif

BSG

Reaction score
I've never heard of stamped vins on the lower core support. Cowl, upper tie bar lt side and the rear body panel... did I miss something all these years

moparlee

Reaction score
I've never heard of stamped vins on the lower core support. Cowl, upper tie bar lt side and the rear body panel... did I miss something all these years
On the upper radiator support yes, but not on the lower support.

fc7cuda

Reaction score
I'd say more than $60+ since it comes with most of another motor. Not too many projects left.

Are you the possible buyer, or the seller?

Back