• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Howdy from South Walton FL

ThePurple440

Reaction score
I am 16 and restoring a 72 Challenger to its former glory! Came with almost all the parts to put it back together so it should just be a big lego now..
Originally was a blue on blue 318 Automatic Car and is gonna become a Purple on black 440 Manual car! I'll probably be pretty active on here lol

4A5FB5EB-F90F-4206-AA3D-7D03C87DFA63_1_105_c.jpeg

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Having all the parts is fine. Knowing where they go is good. Knowing the sequential order they get installed, great. If you have not done this before, do a lot of thinking before putting this jigsaw puzzle together. Good luck and use the resources here when you are unsure about anything. Lots of experts on this site.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Walton County, is that near Ft. Walton Beach? I got hurri-vaced there with my A-10 Warthog many moons ago. Beautiful area.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Cool project you have going, look forward to seeing the progress.

1972 AAR Cuda

Reaction score
I am 16 and restoring a 72 Challenger to its former glory! Came with almost all the parts to put it back together so it should just be a big lego now..
Originally was a blue on blue 318 Automatic Car and is gonna become a Purple on black 440 Manual car! I'll probably be pretty active on here lol

View attachment 98359
Looking like a sweet project! I like your choice, I have had a couple 72 Barracudas (and still do) along with a 74 Challenger.
Your plans sound good - I would recommend a factory service manual to help with re-assembly. You might get one for a 71 model year so it will show the 440 related Parts, but a 72 would get you close as well.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Always nice to some young guys interested in the Mopar hobby.

Lots of resources here to help you along.

ThePurple440

Reaction score
Looking like a sweet project! I like your choice, I have had a couple 72 Barracudas (and still do) along with a 74 Challenger.
Your plans sound good - I would recommend a factory service manual to help with re-assembly. You might get one for a 71 model year so it will show the 440 related Parts, but a 72 would get you close as well.
Ill be on the lookout! Thanks for the advice

Back