• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

I need a mirror...

Sledgehammer

Reaction score
I am new to the Ebody cars. Just purchased a 70 Cuda and decoded the fender tag. As far as I can tell, It's missing two things...

The tags reads:
G31: OS RH Manual Standard Mirror
G33: LH Remote Racing Mirror

But I only have a Drivers side mirror. I guess when they restored the car either they covered up the hole or used a replacement door. Probably replaced the door.

The Passenger side is called a manual standard mirror and the d.s. is the Remote Racing mirror. I imagine they are supposed to look the same. Can anyone tell me where to get both? And are they painted or chrome? The DS is chrome but it is a little dull anyway.

Also, The tag shows that the car should have:
M31: Belt Moldings

What the heck is that? Is that the molding at the top of the door where the window starts?

Thanks in advance for the help

moparleo

Reaction score
The 70 mirrors were smaller than the 71-74. If it doesn't have to be original for show reasons, the 71-74 mirrors are a better choice to be able to see whats coming. I got mine from from PG Classics http://moparplus.com/ but there are others.The belt molding was a rubberized trim piece that went along the body line. It was either black or sometimes body colored. It was very good at protecting the sides from door dings. Most people remove them for a cleaner look but you will have to park your car well away from the others or you Will get big door dings along the sides of your car.

Back